Thursday, March 31, 2011

Help: Please leave a comment here.

I know that many of you still have been having difficulty leaving comments.  I have made another attempt to remedy this problem, but I need your help testing the latest fix.

It would be great if you could take a moment and leave a comment to this (or any other posting) to check if it now works.  Just click on "Post a Comment" at the bottom of the blog comments and see if it works.

IF IT DOES NOT WORK, E-MAIL ME AT clarewhite20@yahoo.com.

Thanks for visiting the blog.  Look for a tale of cultural adventure tomorrow. 

And remember, you are this blog's experts, so speak up!

10 comments:

Dangerous Linda said...

“Build this day on a foundation of pleasant thoughts. Never fret at any imperfections that you fear may impede your progress. Remind yourself, as often as necessary, that you are a creature of God and have the power to achieve any dream by lifting up your thoughts. You can fly when you decide that you can. Never consider yourself defeated again. Let the vision in your heart be in your life's blueprint. Smile!” -- Og Mandino

Dangerous Linda said...

"Progress lies not in enhancing what is, but in advancing toward what will be.” -- Kahlil Gibran

My first comment was via google chrome (although I have always been able to post comments easily by that means) and this comment was via regular google ... good luck!

Anonymous said...

cest ne pas un commentaire.

Anonymous said...

cest ne pas un commentaire.

bruceleier said...

To work or not to work? This is the answer!

The Xan said...

"Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better..." -Emile Coue

Anonymous said...

This is a test!

Anonymous said...

This is another test from Dave, having clicked "anonymous" to see what it will do.

Unknown said...

I thought of you last night, Clarence, as I watched "Lillies of the Field". Not because of the racial roles, but because I often think of you as a Baptist in a sea of Catholics. You did ask for comments, after all. There was no mention of them being useful or well thought out.

Clarence said...

@ Trish. This was very useful. I have been ordered around by some kindly nuns in my time.